“Well worth the money”

Comfort Inn Martinsville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Martinsville
“Well worth the money”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Day 2 in Martinsville...tired...frustrated...hungry. After my first nights stay in the area this was a breath of fresh air. Taylor was amazing. I thought this kind of customer service was dead. She was polite, patient, and understanding. She gave me an awesome rate for my room and a complimentary box of cloths detergant. She checked the weather forecast for me day by day then to the hour being I was not from the area and a storm was passing through. I simply asked was it going to storm tomorrow also, she went an extra step.

The following morning the general manager Scott offered his assistance carrying my luggage to my car. He held friendly conversation and welcomed me back anytime for a stay.

Jose checked me out with a warm and friendly smile and referenced the continental breakfast.

My room was clean, modern, and felt secure. Residing in what is considered a tourist area day to day this facility delivered on my expectations of what they should have to offer and the customer service surpassed my expectations. Job well done Comfort Inn Team!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank greygoose804
Matt1398, General Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
We want to Thank You for staying at the Comfort Inn hotel and also want to Thank You for your helpful review, we are glad your stay with us was well worth it and that you enjoyed your stay. Here at the Comfort Inn Hotel we always treat our guest like family and we are always happy to attend to your every need to make your stay more comforting. Im glad to hear that Taylor, Jose were a great help to you. Don't forget to come and stay with us again when you are in the area, remember you are always welcome.

Warm Regards
Scott Wilson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Powhatan, Virginia, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had a nice 2 day stay in Martinsville and stayed at this Comfort Inn. From the check in lady, to the breakfast lady, to the housekeeping staff, we have never encountered any staff that was more helpful, polite and friendly. The included breakfast was good, with plenty of hot and cold foods, including scrambled egss, hard boiled eggs, bacon, pastries, biscuits, and much more. The room cost for a king room was $81. We were very happy and I would stay here anytime I come back to stay a night in Martinsville.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank PVaHokie
Matt1398, General Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay at The Comfort Inn of Martinsville. It is wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and glad to know that our staff was very helpful, polite, and friendly to you. I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. I Thank you for staying at Comfort Inn. We hope to be seeing you again soon!

Kind regards
Reviewed August 26, 2012

All employees were so nice.
Nicole Brandon made sure we were pleased with breakfast and had everything we needed. Very sweet. All was just great made our trip great. Will be back in Oct. The entire staff was friendly, polite and there for the customers
Will recommend to anyone I know coming into Martinsville needing accommodations.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank rlumsden
Matt1398, Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thank You for choosing the Comfort Inn of Martinsville for your accommodation needs we are really glad you came, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward in seeing you again in October. Also I am Happy to hear that Nicole Brandon took good care of all your breakfast needs and that our staff did a great job in making your stay easy and pleasant. Thank you for a Great review and recommendation.

High Point, North Carolina
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently and found it to be very clean and comfortable. The pool was clean and the food was hot. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I have stayed at various hotels within the area and I have found this one the best as to rates, cleaniness and friendlyness. I will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you request a room in the back you have shade inwhich to park your car. Very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Businesslady503
Matt1398, General Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
We are glad that you choose the Comfort Inn for you stay here in Martinsville, VA. I am so glad to hear that the staff was friendly and that you enjoyed the hot breakfast. We hope that you come back to see us and we look forward to taken care of you on your next stay. Thank you again from the staff and the Management of the Comfort Inn Martinsville.

Albemarle
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Our girls played in the State Fast Pitch Softball Tournaments in Eden, NC but we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Martinsville VA from July 13th thru July 17, best place ever. The staff could not have been more helpful and courstious the entire stay. We are the West Stanly Angels and there were also serveral other teams there and all the girls made friends with the other teams. We had activities planned(crafts) for our girls and you guys gave us areas to do our thing, the pool area was extreamly clean and what fun they all had (adults also). Thanks to Jose for all he did with getting us all check out and our bills paid. ( a lot of changing rooms -on our part )But Jose fixed the changes with a smile and all went well. Thanks again, Comfort Inn Martinsville. Breakfast was out of this world. I personally gained 5lbs. Mawmaw Mauldin

Room Tip: MY room was on 1st floor and I could watch the girls swim from my room in air conditioning. I don...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Lovell M
Matt1398, General Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
We want to Thank You for staying at the Comfort Inn hotel and also want to Thank You for your helpful review, we are glad you stayed with us and also glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Here at the Comfort Inn Hotel we always treat our guest like family and we are always happy to attend to your every need to make your stay more comforting. Im glad to hear that Jose helped you out with the billing and and that everything was taken care of. We look forward to take care of you in all future servations.
Colona, Illinois
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here because it was top of rating. Not that impressed. Beds were comfortable & room was clean. Free breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank 8abug
, Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank You for choosing The Comfort Inn in Martinsville VA, We are glad you visited with us! We do want to apologize that we did not live up to your hotel standards We here at the Comfort Inn strive to make sure all our guests stay is 100% satisfactory. We are happy that you had the time to enjoy our Hot Breakfast and are happy to hear that the room was clean and comfortable. If you have a future reservation we look forward to making you next stay here more enjoyable and impressive.

Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times on visits to Martinsville and always find it to be enjoyable, We use this hotel and Martinsville as our staging point for drives on the Blue Ridge Parkway and through the beautiful rural settings of the surrounding counties. The room is always clean, the beds comfortable and the service impeccable. The breakfast was the best (complementary) we have had at any hotel. I am not sure who the gentleman employee named Sam that was cleaning the pool was, but he was a joy to chat with and made us feel welcome and appreciated. No doubt we will stay here every time we come to Martinsville.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RodgerU
, General Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
We would like to start by saying thank you for you kind words. We are so please that Comfort Inn Martinsville is your favorite Comfort Inn. We here at the Comfort Inn always Make sure that we treat every guest like you are family. I am also glad to hear that Sam are maintenance guy help you out and made sure that you had a great stay. We look forward to seen you again in the future for you next stay here in Martinsville.

Comfort Inn Martinsville, VA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Martinsville
Hampton Inn Martinsville
Econolodge
#4 of 6 in Martinsville
Travelodge Ridgeway Martinsville Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rocky Mount/Smith Mtn Lake

Been to Comfort Inn Martinsville? Share your experiences!