“The Right Choice for you!!!”

Comfort Inn Martinsville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Martinsville
Reviewed June 28, 2011

very very nice hotel, excellent staff and proffesional service to guests. A great place to stay when you are in Martinsville, VA. Breakfast was very good w/ a variety of food. Rooms where really nice and clean, very spacious and nice decor. big flat screen T.V. that made it even better, outdoor pool very clean and clear. beds where so comfortable slept like a baby. I loved my stay at the Comfort Inn Hotel. I had a very pleasant stay and will return.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
11  Thank tdm2800
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Martinsville

Reviewed June 9, 2011

In the future I will surely stay at this hotel. The price was excellent! I decided to "hotel shop" first, and the other hotels in this area did not offer what Comfort Inn offers. Great rate on the room for a king size bed. The breakfast included was so good. Eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits, etc etc. Most other hotels offered cereal and juice. The rooms were in really good condition. Comfortable beds, PLASMA tv's! The pool was nice and clean, and very relaxing in the hot weather.The staff was so nice! Every person I encountered spoke to me and made me feel so welcome. The manager greeted me and was so friendly. In the future I will certainly make this hotel my home away from home!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank BeachLady89
Reviewed May 16, 2011

We were in Martinsville for a romantic weekend get-away. The hotel was VERY CLEAN, and the bed was oh so comfortable! Gave us the feeling of being home in our own bed! The staff was extremely welcoming and nice, and tried to help us with anything we could think of. The room was modern and nicely decorated. No complaints here! There was complementary breakfast which was very nice and with lots of variety! We really enjoyed our romantic-getaway very much! My husband and I would gladly stay there again! Good value for your money! Comfort Inn Martinsville we want to thank you for the great experience, and will tell all of our family and friends! You guys ROCK!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank AD1202
Matt1398, General Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thank you for choosing your lodging needs with us at The Comfort Inn. We appreciate all the kind words you had! We strive to be your home away from home! Anytime in the future, we are here for your lodging needs. Thank you again.

Scott Wilson

Reviewed May 13, 2011

Staff was very courteous and hospitable. The rooms were clean, the hot breakfast was excellent. Looks recently renovated and just a great experience overall. I enjoyed the big screen plasma Tv's in the room and the freshly baked cookies I received every night. Good value for the money. I was a little hesitant, when reading the other reviews at first BUT my experience was just great! Two thumbs up for the Comfort Inn of Martinsville, VA!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank oneizmagic

We do appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs in Martinsville. Thank you for your great comments about our hotel! We are glad you like the fresh baked cookies in the evenings, they are a staple around here! We hope to see you again in the future, if needing lodging in the Martinsville area, we would love to have you again! Thank you.

Reviewed March 9, 2011

This is a "Down Market" property. Very strong stale Tobacco smoke smell all over, dreary colors, bad lighting, this place needs a serious overhaul. Room 111 had some sort of splatter stain on the bathroom door facing...either coffee, rust, or blood. Gross. Bad management. King bed was comfortable, good t.v. but the room was not relaxing. The elevator was out of order, electronic panel was hanging out with all the wiring exposed. Friendly staff, blazing fast wireless, free Internet. Did not risk the included breakfast. $72.00 for a King room, in a worn out motel in Martinsville is way too pricey. Some fresh paint and a serious cleaning would really help.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2010

Stayed here two nights for a family funeral. Plesant staff. Acceptable though very basic brfeakfast. Though recently refurbished, and a non-smokling property, the place reeked of stale tobacco. I saw a roach crawling in the hallway. A family member in another room found roaches in her room, and was moved to another. In her second room, there was a leak in the bathroom ceiling from the floor above. But the choices in Martinsville are few.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
DomoniCraig, General Manager at Comfort Inn Martinsville, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn of Martinsville during your most recent stay. I do apologize for any inconveniece you experienced while lodging at our hotel. Terminix does service our hotel once a month to prevent any unwanted pests from entering our hotel. Thank you kindly for bringing this issue to my attention. This is the first time that any unwanted pests have been spotted at our hotel. Terminix has serviced our property since this awareness and they have not found any trace evidence of unwanted pests either. We strive to excel in customer service and customer accommodations. Again, thank you for your concerns. Your continued business is greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Domoni Craig

Reviewed October 19, 2010

The Staff was helpful and kind. The rooms are recently remodeled, comfortable and clean with a flat screen TV. Breakfast included fresh eggs and waffles and the staff made sure I had freshly brewed cofffee. The price is right for a 5 star stay!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Martinsville
Hampton Inn Martinsville
Comfort Inn Smith Mountain Lake
Hampton Inn Eden
Hampton Inn Eden
#1 of 3 in Eden

Been to Comfort Inn Martinsville? Share your experiences!