“Great Eats”

Dining options: Reservations
Moneta, Virginia, United States
“Great Eats”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

On a trip to Martinsville we stumbled on Rania's restaurant. We decided to try it and was very surprised The food was excellent and they had a very extensive and varied choice. The service was excellent. Will definitely eat there on the next trip to Martinsville. The outside hides the greatness of the inside.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Alfred T

Martinsville, Virginia
“Good Choice”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I dined here with a group of 20+- and the service was good, food delicious and ambiance pleasing. The live piano player was a nice surprise. Their Prime Rib was wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Treehouse-2000
Martinsville, Virginia
“Not a vegetarians first choice”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

As a vegetarian, I expected to not get the full experiance; so keep in mind this review is but my view of one of about three things I can have on this menu - I will update this after I've had one or more of the others. The hostess was very polite, and didn't seem to mind my "extremely casual" style. I wasn't very hungry, and figured I'd give this place a shot, so I got just the greek side salad. Delivery was prompt (as it should be with a virtually empty off-hour time). The onions were fresh, feta cheese was almost to excess, and the vegetables tastes fresh. The complimentary bread had a "made that day" fresh, although not made that minute (Which still isn't bad). A waitress from not my section even stopped to see if all was well, so plus marks for the staff. The salad seemed balanced, and filled my not-so-hungry appetite.

AXTON
“Rania”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the food. It is a quaint place to eat. Everyone is so nice and friendly there.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank GEORGE A
Saskatoon, Canada
“wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

If you are in the area you must try this restaurant. it was nicely decorated. the menu was geat. the staff was excellant the atmospere was wonderful and the food was to die for. the web site is www.raniasrestaurant.com

• Visited October 2012