“Come Hungry”

Pigs R Us
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Come Hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Awesome food; huge portions. Best part of Martinsville. Really good place to go. Will return for sure. All I can say is you better come here hungry. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013

North Carolina
“Awesome BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is my favorite bbq place in Martinsville. The service is fast and efficient and the prices are great. I enjoy everything from the pulled pork plate to the chopped chicken to the pork n' greens. I highly recommend this to anyone in town looking for a great BBQ meal.

Visited June 2013
Kernersville, North Carolina
“"Well worth the out of town drive!"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I were treating our grandson, Justin to a visit to the Virginia Museum of Natural History and wanted to also treat him to some great BBQ...naturally we thought of Pigs U Us! We ordered drinks and then the chopped BBQ sandwich with Lettuce and tomato, and a couple BBQ sandwiches with coleslaw, fries and hush puppies.....YUMMY! Well worth the drive from North Carolina. Whenever we mention to our grandson about another rode trip to Martinsville...he immediately asks can he go hoping we will go by Pigs R Us for lunch!!!!
If you haven't been to this restaurant in a while or you have never tried it...what are you waiting for? This has got to be some of the BEST BBQ around....and WE know our BBQ!!

Visited May 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Worth a trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Pigs R us is one of the better BBQ places in the area. I have no problem driving 45 minutes for a rack of ribs. The ribs I feel, are their specialty as the owner has won more than his fair share of competitions including a national rib cooking championship. The Brisket is outstanding as are the sides. You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. In fact... now that I'm finished writing this, I'm going to plan a trip there this weekend. Give them a try.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank swlus
Buford, Georgia
“Stopped in after a river adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in the Pigs R Us after a wet day on the Smith River. After trying the barbecue meal it is easy to understand why this establishment is rating number one. The main thing I noticed was you get more than enough to eat at a reasonable price. We might have enjoyed it more if we had not been soaked from the storm we got caught in while on the river.

Visited May 2013