“Great Mexican Food”

El Parral Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is standard Mexican fare but done very well. The restaurant is fast, the servers are pleasant, the food is good, and the prices are reasonable. It's the best Mexican food in Martinsville in my opinion.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very tasty and authentic Mexican food on the corner of Commonwealth and Virginia. Excellent bar selections and terrific margaritas.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

one of three Mexican restaurants in this small NASCAR town, El Parral is fairly average all the way around. It was Saturday and very busy. We were seated immediately and drinks came quickly. The servers were rushed, busily running drinks and food to the tables. Free chips and sub-standard salsa. The queso was OK. The menu is extensive and offers all the traditional american favorites. The server did not try to add any thing to our order (sour cream, guac, etc). Food came relatively quickly. The burrito was far better than the combo meal. but it was enormous! It could have fed the entire family. the combo was a disappointing all ground beef combo - I guess I should have asked.
I did not like that the busboy was tossing dishes from the next table into a cart as we were trying to eat. It added to the high noise level here. all in all, average and edible. I imagine the other two are about the same.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We flip a coin, and it's always a special treat when I win. Their food, service, and atmosphere are outstanding, come eto think of it I need a 2 headed coin.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Make more efforts on improving the customer service. Act like you care... It's becoming a pattern there.