“RUN FAST....”

Scottish Inns Madison Heights
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Madison Heights
“RUN FAST....”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I was shown one room when I got there and omg....The room heated with a single stand up heater and the carpet was filthy and rolling up on the floor.Next door the door was wide open I heard men cursing and being loud.I told the girl working the front desk NO I did not want that room.She recommended another room bigger then the one she showed me and it wasn't much better.The only thing about that room was the sheets very clean.The heater had to go off and I could not turn it off because it required a pair of pliers.behind the table beside the bed it was fithy.I really had no choice but to except this particular room because I had driven 2 hours and was tired and was offered 10 % off the room rate.wow what a discount for a terrible room.There was a family living across from me who had been there 2 months and every morning they would slam doors continueous.waking me up.I requested a late checkout due to visiting my family and one of the guys knocked at my door while I was showering wanting me out.I told him I had a late checkout and all he could say was WHY.How rude...Run for your life DO NOT STAY AT THIS DUMP....Just a warning... I have stayed at the Knights Inn and there rooms are much better and cheaper....
I did not stay at Knights Inn this time due to thinking since the name change from Thomas Motor Lodge to Bestway Inn they had updated the place and boy was I wrong.

Room Tip: If traveling to Madison hgts,Va the only decent room and really not much better is Knights Inn and c...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank bad2thabonemom

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed October 11, 2011

The only thing clean about this room were its sheets. The walls, floors and bathroom were filthy! I couldn't wait to leave.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

#3 of 23 in Lynchburg
Holiday Inn Lynchburg
Holiday Inn Lynchburg
#12 of 23 in Lynchburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lynchburg at Liberty Univ.
Kirkley Hotel
Kirkley Hotel
#9 of 23 in Lynchburg
Comfort Inn & Suites Lynchburg
Amherst Inn
Amherst Inn
#1 of 1 in Amherst

Been to Scottish Inns Madison Heights? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Scottish Inns Madison Heights

Property: Scottish Inns Madison Heights
Address: 4512 S Amherst Hwy, Madison Heights, VA 24572-5373 (Formerly Bestway Inn)
Location: United States > Virginia > Madison Heights
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Madison Heights
Hotel Class:1 star — Scottish Inns Madison Heights 1*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Scottish Inns Madison Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.