“Fresh even late”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've had Moe's before around the US and this was just as good as usual. The staff brought out some fresh beans even though they were preparing to close. Very nice!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was a frequent visitor to Moe's when I lived in Greensboro, N.C., which has two Moe's locations. I was always impressed with the pleasant staff, good values, and delicious food. When I moved to Roanoke, V.A. I was very disappointed not having a Moe's, so when I decided to attend a concert in Lynchburg a few weeks ago I was excited to eat the Moe's there. What a disappointment! The staff was inept and unfriendly. Only one person bothered with a "Welcome to Moe's" greeting for all of the customers coming in, and it was said with an irritable tone and sour expression. I ordered two junior burritos and the person who was in charge of marking them appropriately didn't bother, so I was charged for regular sizes. The cashier was nice about it but was pretty pissy when calling down the line to find out who wasn't marking the burritos correctly. The burritos were good but the chips were stale. I will definitely not bother wasting my money here again any time soon. This location is terrible!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Food: Of course the reason you go to moe's is the burritos. I suggest getting a Jr. or else end up like the purple character Grimace from McDonald's. The main problem I have with their burritos is they aren't homogenous - you get entire bites filled with nothing but rice. They definitely have the art of rolling the burrito down to a science though. They never have tears in the tortilla after they finish rolling your burrito. The amount of food you get is substantial, whether getting the Jr. burrito or regular size burrito.

Character/Ambience: I've been going to this Moe's for years and previously went as a college kid in Raleigh and Wilmington NC. This has become a staple and I'm so glad it's around, it's sort of like going home again. The salsa bar makes you feel like the employees/franchise trust you to not be a hog, so that's nice - I really hate it when you have to ask for sauces at Chick-fil-A. The staff are always courteous. Overall good vibes. Don't sit outside unless you like looking at and smelling a parking lot while you eat.

Cleanliness: On this particular visit the salsa bar was spotless but none of the first 10 tables I tried to sit down at were. The drink area is always pretty dicey, but it could be because the mat they put under the tea dispenser is not level, pretty much forcing you to spill your tea.

Price: Can't beat it, even when not going on Moe's $5.55 Monday.

Location: The location next to Liberty means the parking lot is always packed, and full of inexpert drivers. Not very convenient for in-and-out lunch stops because of the parking lot.

Healthy? If you don't eat a lot of the chips and it can fit into a restricted calorie diet.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

There's a divide in the fast food world: those who like Moes and those who like Chipolte- I am a Moes fan myself. I've had both- chipotle is expensive and tasteless. Moes is reasonable and has tasted fine with everything I've tried. Service is fast, place looks clean and you cant expect too much atmosphere with fast food. overall its a good place.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Food was good - prices were okay but restaurant is loud, loud, loud! Right from when you order the volume is over the top. I found myself taking my food outside just to listen to the traffic noise which was less than inside.