Harbour Inn Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love this restaurant! It reminds me of being back in FL. The decor is fantastic and there are so many different murals and decorations to see.
The food is always fresh and tasty. I've ordered the specials which were great values. The only thing is I can never eat it all!
I try to stop in every time I am in Lynchburg.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Harbour Inn in Lynchburg and Roanoke have great fried seafood, and they always give you lots of food so you have to take half of it home! They pile on the fries, shrimp, and hushpuppies!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Based on the reviews on tripadvisor, I expected the food to be much better. I found the quality of the food to be poor not to mention, the selection of beers very limited, and the atmosphere to be a little strange. I really don't know how it received such a high rating (4 starts when I visited).

Reviewed July 9, 2012

took my family (6), my parents (2), and my sister's family (5) on a Friday night. Enjoyed the seafood, the portion sizes, and the atmosphere. Was a little pricey for scallops and oysters. But we enjoyed ourselves. The place was not crowded and our waitress was very attentive. I was pleased that my parents picked up the bill, as we had not expected for the prices to be as high as they were. Check it out for yourself- REALLY GOOD FOOD and hushpuppies.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Actually, I worked here in the 70s when it was Fass Brothers Fish House. It was great then and I still enjoy stopping there on trips through Lynchburg today. The quality, prices, and service are consistently excellent. Best hushpuppies ever (and I'm not a hushpuppy fan.)