“Good fried seafood”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Roanoke, Virginia
“Good fried seafood”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Harbour Inn in Lynchburg and Roanoke have great fried seafood, and they always give you lots of food so you have to take half of it home! They pile on the fries, shrimp, and hushpuppies!

Visited November 2012

“Did not live up to expectations”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Based on the reviews on tripadvisor, I expected the food to be much better. I found the quality of the food to be poor not to mention, the selection of beers very limited, and the atmosphere to be a little strange. I really don't know how it received such a high rating (4 starts when I visited).

• Visited August 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Pricey, but really GOOD fried seafood”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

took my family (6), my parents (2), and my sister's family (5) on a Friday night. Enjoyed the seafood, the portion sizes, and the atmosphere. Was a little pricey for scallops and oysters. But we enjoyed ourselves. The place was not crowded and our waitress was very attentive. I was pleased that my parents picked up the bill, as we had not expected for the prices to be as high as they were. Check it out for yourself- REALLY GOOD FOOD and hushpuppies.

• Visited April 2012
South Carolina
“L-o-n-g time customer”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Actually, I worked here in the 70s when it was Fass Brothers Fish House. It was great then and I still enjoy stopping there on trips through Lynchburg today. The quality, prices, and service are consistently excellent. Best hushpuppies ever (and I'm not a hushpuppy fan.)

• Visited February 2012
EUROPE
“Good Seafood!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Great selection of Grilled/broiled seafood along with the fried seafood. Super Large portions, fun decor for kids!