“Best Chinese Food in Town”
Review of Kings Island

Kings Island
Ranked #26 of 345 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Polynesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Hands down best place to go for Chinese in Lynchburg. Always great service and I've never had a bad meal here. The sushi is great here too!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We have tried many Chinese restaurants in town, and this one always comes out on top! The vegetables are fresh, and they will make adjustments to your meal if requested. I always ask for no MSG. The beef and broccoli is rather bland, so I request that a garlic sauce be substituted, and they accommodate. Hunan chicken is a favorite! The atmosphere is quiet and soothing, and the decor is pleasant.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

My wife and I were by a couple of weeks ago and always had a great meal! If you are looking for great Authentic Chinese cuisine this is the place to go. They also have a great sushi bar. Our waiter Dave gives outstanding service. One of our favorites is the Peking Duck!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Great park!! Very impressed with the amount and class of rollercoasters this park has!! Good price for the size of the park and water park included.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

They do have really good prices--I was impressed with the Peking Duck. They gave us lots of pancakes to go with the duck. At many places we would have had to order extra. Not enough Hoi Sin sauce for the double Peking Duck order. The other orders were bland--even though we wanted spicy. The issue was not just the lack of heat, it was also that they did not use a variety of other spices in the food. I suspect that restaurants in Lynchburg tend to serve things on the bland, traditional side--so if you are used to real Chinese food, ask for things to be a lot, lot spicier.