“The best Chinese & Sushi in town.”
Review of Kings Island

Kings Island
Ranked #26 of 333 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Polynesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The meals are always to perfection! The Sushi is fresh and is delicious. The meals are reasonably priced and the staff is warm and welcoming. We always enjoy our visits to Kings Island and in fact have been going there for over 35 years!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I love Chinese food, and was so disappointed in the takeout order I got from King's Island. the egg rolls were tough and flavorless, and the Kang Pao Shrimp was in a weird thick sweetish sauce; strangest take on Kang Pao ever. The Sesame Chicken was described as "prepared in sesame and hot garlic sauce" but it wasn't hot, even though I specified hot, and the garlic wasn't at all prominent. Very disappointing overall.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We were there on a very busy Sat night. The service was slow, but each dish was perfect. The chicken and mushroom soup for 2 was excellent! The shrimp with lobster sauce was traditional and perfect.
The prices were very reasonable. No wonder it was crowded! We will be back!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Being from Philly, my husband and I are food snobs....we always feel "we" have the best food anywhere, any type. I was surprised to find out that there is actually amazing Chinese food in Lynchburg. The service was prompt and courteous. The food was outstanding and the prices reasonable, especially for the amount of food. My husband had the sesame shrimp and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I had the "assorted" sushi rolls (California, teriyaki and shrimp tempura) and they were outstanding, as was the pickled ginger and wasabi. The rice and seaweed wraps were fresh and well-rolled. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Lynchburg.

1  Thank abfab1968
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We heard this was one of the best restaurants in Lynchburg from our family when we went there to visit and they really did have the best sushi ever! Their other dishes tasted great as well when I had a taste of what other people ordered. I also learned that the chef there makes just about everything from SCRATCH including the sauces which was really impressive considering nowadays a lot of other restaurants use frozen or pre-made sauces with preservatives. Made from scratch no wonder KI's food tastes so good. I saw others comment how fresh everything tasted and can vouch for that as well. Lynchburg isn't so bad to visit anymore now that we know that there's King's Island there for us to eat at and we also saw a Fresh Market nearby there as well!