“Continues to be Lynchburg's Best Authentic Chinese Restaurant”
Review of Kings Island

Kings Island
Ranked #26 of 345 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Polynesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I visited above reference restaurant a few weeks ago and it continues to be the best Chinese restaurant in Lynchburg area.
If your looking for authentic Chinese cuisine this is where you want to go.

1  Thank Al G

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Arrived about 2 for lunch, nothing was offered to us except to buffet, which was fine except the buffet was EMPTY when we ask about it we were told it was over.... Should have offered a menu. was not impressed!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family of 6 dined at King's Island recently. We had reservations and were seated promptly. Our waiter was busy throughout our time there, but could have been more attentive. Water glasses weren't filled with regularity and one of our party had to remind the server that she had ordered miso soup. Other than these relatively minor irritants, our experience was enjoyable. As many on this site have noted, the food here is the best Chinese cuisine available in Lynchburg. I had the Hunan-style bean curd (tofu) which was phenomenal. Every meal we ordered came in a large portion and only one of our group finished all of his meal. Prices are reasonable (from about $10 for noodle/rice dishes to the low $20s for meat/seafood). The noise level is medium and the interior could use some updating. Lighting was harsh in some spots. I'm being picky on these points, but they can affect one's dining experience. Go for the food. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Kings Island is Lynchburg's oldest international restaurant. It has to be at least 40-years old. I have always enjoyed their Chinese food, but when they brought in sushi and Japanese food, my stomach wandered there and seem to be stuck. Try them both, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

King's Island is the best restaurant in Lynchburg! I used to go there when I lived in Lburg but now I go when I want that good food and I take friends who have never been and they love it and they want to go back to it too!!!

I LOVE their sushi there! it's made fresh by the sushi chef. My favorite, and only thing I get is the eel sushi that they make. I never thought I would like eel but when I had it there I was instantly in love with it!

I get the eel sushi and the beef lo mein, both are awesome!

Highly recommend King's island!!!

1  Thank blake3b