“Missed the mark this time, but...”
Review of Shakers Restaurant

Shakers Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 313 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Shakers Restaurant is proud to provide you the best casual dining restaurants in Central Virginia. Our restaurant location in Lynchburg is near the River Ridge Mall. If you are looking one of the top restaurants in Lynchburg with one of the best menus come visit Shakers Restaurant today. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Northern NJ
“Missed the mark this time, but...”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Although my "sides" were good, but my entree (filet) looked like the worn heel of a loafer and the replacement tasted like it was dunked in a bowl of pepper. I'm pretty easy-going so choked down the replacement filet, but there was no excuse for the condition of my filet because the place wasn't busy AND the chief had two chances to properly cook the filet. On a positive note...the waitress was very nice, and my previous visit was positive was good. I'd go back.

Visited August 2014

Evington, VA
“Great food”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Love going to eat here. Love the chicken cordon blu here. Always great service and great food. If you come to Lynchburg, go here.

Visited October 2013
Virginia
“Great food, better service”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Ate here because we were passing through one Sunday afternoon. We were seated right away and waitress came over shortly to take orders. We tried the Ahi Tuna appetizer which was very good. It's served in some sort of sauce over a bed of lettuce and wonton strips. Overall combo was very tasty. Waitress was very attentive and filled our coffee/soda often and kept it full. Their bam bam shrimp tacos are ridiculously cheap and tasty. $10 for 3 tacos and there were literally about 10 shrimp in each taco, not sure how that is making them any money. My husband didn't like his dish even though I thought it was really good - Asian Stir Fry (teriyaki chicken with rice pilaf). Since we were nowhere from home we couldn't take it to go and since he didn't eat much they gave us a refund without us even asking for it. Great service, very attentive, and could not have had a better experience. Also helps that their food is good!

Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh
“Huge portions and a good price!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The prices were very reasonable and the portions were huge! I ended up taking half of my salad back to the hotel to eat later! The server was very nice, was very attentive, always bringing re-fills to the table. Was my 1st time there and in Lynchburg in general and would return.

Visited June 2014
Beverly, Ohio
“Great Meal and Service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Their food was exceptional and the service was great. Our party included 6 adults and 3 children and the service was great. The server checked on us the right amound of times and the food was great

• Visited June 2014