“Bad food but worse service”
Review of Shakers Restaurant

Shakers Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 312 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Shakers Restaurant is proud to provide you the best casual dining restaurants in Central Virginia. Our restaurant location in Lynchburg is near the River Ridge Mall. If you are looking one of the top restaurants in Lynchburg with one of the best menus come visit Shakers Restaurant today. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Bad food but worse service”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stay away from both the shakers locations in Virginia. Just awful awful food and crappy service.
Hi tried this one against my better judgment and realize that neither one of them are good.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank IMIUBU

Reston, Virginia
“Excellent food, excellent service”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My prime rib was outstanding, my wife's meal was tremendous. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. The wait staff was attentive but non-intrusive. The prices were reasonable. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
Oceanside, New York
“Great Kids Menu”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Went here as a 2nd choice when another restaurant was full. Food was excellent, service was great, and they had a super kids menu that actually offered veggies!!! Our toddler loves broccoli and we were glad to get away from all the french fries or applesauce options. We read good reviews of this in a guidebook and it was all accurate. Highly recommended for families.

Visited May 2013
Virginia
“This is one great food place and great service!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I went for lunch on 5/14/13 with my wife. I have to say I wish I could give it a 10. The food was great, my wife had the chicken salad (salad) and I had the Feta Salad. It was outstanding. The price is very reasonalbe. The salads should have been in a magazine as they looked great. It was something you see at really expensive restaruants. Now our waitress was perfect. Her name is Katie. I think she said she has worked there many years. It showed, as she was very professional. I will ask for her again. Keep up the good restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Very Nice Surprise”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

When looking for a casual easy going bar with surprisingly good food, may I recommend Shakers in Lynchburg. The bartenders were effecient and knowledgeable. The happy hour/prices were very accommodating. We had the 1/2 pound spiced shrimp (twice) and split a well made large cheeseburger. For a change of pace from the large chain bar/restuarant guys. Give Shakers (Lynchburg or Roanoke) a look.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Shakers Restaurant? Share your experiences!