“Excellent food, excellent service”
Review of Shakers Restaurant

Shakers Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 321 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Shakers Restaurant is proud to provide you the best casual dining restaurants in Central Virginia. Our restaurant location in Lynchburg is near the River Ridge Mall. If you are looking one of the top restaurants in Lynchburg with one of the best menus come visit Shakers Restaurant today. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My prime rib was outstanding, my wife's meal was tremendous. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. The wait staff was attentive but non-intrusive. The prices were reasonable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Went here as a 2nd choice when another restaurant was full. Food was excellent, service was great, and they had a super kids menu that actually offered veggies!!! Our toddler loves broccoli and we were glad to get away from all the french fries or applesauce options. We read good reviews of this in a guidebook and it was all accurate. Highly recommended for families.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I went for lunch on 5/14/13 with my wife. I have to say I wish I could give it a 10. The food was great, my wife had the chicken salad (salad) and I had the Feta Salad. It was outstanding. The price is very reasonalbe. The salads should have been in a magazine as they looked great. It was something you see at really expensive restaruants. Now our waitress was perfect. Her name is Katie. I think she said she has worked there many years. It showed, as she was very professional. I will ask for her again. Keep up the good restaurant.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

When looking for a casual easy going bar with surprisingly good food, may I recommend Shakers in Lynchburg. The bartenders were effecient and knowledgeable. The happy hour/prices were very accommodating. We had the 1/2 pound spiced shrimp (twice) and split a well made large cheeseburger. For a change of pace from the large chain bar/restuarant guys. Give Shakers (Lynchburg or Roanoke) a look.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I haven't been to Shaker's in several years. My husband and I went yesterday. There was a good variety on the menu to choose from. The Catfish was good as it was something different to try. My husband's meal was okay. Our waitress was average. Not rude, but not overly helpful. Would not be my first choice to go to again.