“Blah American Fare”
Review of Shakers Restaurant

Shakers Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 313 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Shakers Restaurant is proud to provide you the best casual dining restaurants in Central Virginia. Our restaurant location in Lynchburg is near the River Ridge Mall. If you are looking one of the top restaurants in Lynchburg with one of the best menus come visit Shakers Restaurant today. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Winter Springs, Florida
“Blah American Fare”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Bryan L

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Nice Restaurant with a Menu Featuring Various Choices”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I visited Shakers a couple of weeks ago and pleasantly surprised that the food and service was good.
We had Prime Rib and Catfish.
The pricing is good for the selection choices.

• Visited January 2013
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great service! Nice selection on the menu and everything we ordered was tasty and warm! I'd eat there again

Visited February 2013
“Love the food but dont order togo. Food is cold and you dont know until you get home that they forgot to include half of your or”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

They are nice about offerin to fix it that is if youdrive 20 min back there. This is the 4 th time my food came back missing. The to go food is always cold even before you have left the resturaunt. If you want good service eat in the resturant side because if you are in the bar they are very slow.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Take Out Mix Up Fixed Up”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I got a huge dinner order for take out around Christmas 2012. Well, the Key Lime Pie wasn't included, and didn't find out until we got the order home. I called and the manager apologized and offered a few ideas for solving the issue. I wanted to just get the money back and he agreed that's what he'd do. Unfortunately, I got sick and didn't get back out to Shaker's until a few weeks after the holidays. When I did get out there, they were happy to help me and gave me the money back and apologized again for the mistake. I appreciated their efforts and willingness to work with me with options we agreed upon. I've always liked Shaker's and this incident proved they're a great restaurant and how they do business and treat customers.

• Visited December 2012