“Not a good visit”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our waitress was busy on the other side of the restaurant when we first arrived. We had to wait 10 minutes to see her. Not her fault since most of her other tables were on other side of restaurant, why would they do this? The restaurant should be closed and the remodeling finished before reopening! Due to the renovation, the area we were in had two big sections of paneling torn off the wall and a 10'x6' patch of carpet in place. They didn't even try to match the color! This gave me the feeling that the restaurant was filthy. I was going to get the endless shrimp, but the ladies at the next table had to sit and wait at least 15 minutes for their next "endless shrimp". I ended up just getting the chicken sandwich off the lunch menu, mine was good. My boyfriend got the hamburger and asked for onion and tomato on the burger. Well, the 1 onion ring and the 1 tomato slice looked pathetic on the burger! 1 ring of onion? Really? Trying to skimp on the food is a sure way to lose customers. We were there an hour and a half and not because we were sitting and chatting! We had to wait 45 minutes for the food to arrive. I was very disappointed in our dining experience and will not go back. Red Lobster was always a classy restaurant with good value for the price, but I didn't see that when we were there.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Madison was our waiter. He was so nice. The food was good, not greasy as some in this chain.
The floor needed repair. I was concerned my child would start picking at the pulled up place in the flooring.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Enjoyed a dinner at this location with my co-worker. The overall experience was okay. We found our waitress spread a little thin (too many tables), service was a bit slow at times. We found the food quality good (typical Red Lobster), portions of good size. Nothing stellar about this location, but a good Red Lobster.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Wonderful staff was super accomodating and went above and beyond to make our dining experience a good one. There were a number of specials that were a great value. The food was tasty and more than enough for leftovers.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a gift card so we headed over on a Friday night. There were people waiting outside and in. We signed in, got a pager and sat down. The room soon filled up so much that I started to get uncomfortable. Luckily we were called and taken to a table. The whole restaurant was cold, but I had a space heater behind me so I coped. The service was good and the food was decent and plentiful. I brought half of it home. It is a high volume chain so I don't expect the best.