“TERRIBLE”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Extremely long wait, disorganized staff. Waited 30 minutes for food after having my order taken. You can get better sushi from Kroger. Tried to charge me for extra items I did not order. Will never go back. Rude customers, smokey atmosphere and poor lighting hides the state of disrepair of interior.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is the place to go for lunch. Where else can you get a little show during lunch, awesome food that is healthy, and awesome service for $5.95? I add $1.00 and get shrimp. It is so worth it! I have eaten out at a lot of places and this place rocks.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Experience was so/so. Place was dirty and very dark. I was put with another group so as a solo diner it was weird. Food was typical for a Japanese steak house - nothing special. Dressing was grainy and lacked the tones of a good house standard. Lettuce and ingredients seemed they were poured out of a bag and not what you would expect. Be careful what you order. My chef was way too young - perhaps not even of age to be cooking. Be careful what you order as I was sick right after I ate.

1  Thank RevKrisLC
Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you have been to a few Japanese Steak houses then you will understand why I was disappointed. The place is DIRTY - VERY DIRTY! When you walk in, there is a horrible fish tank, feel sorry for the fish! No hostess to great you, waitresses seemed to be more confused then we were. Took over 15 minutes to get a glass of wine and had to then ask for a glass of water another, 10 minutes. I didnt eat the soup, but can tell you the salad is huge chunks of iceburg, no knife was given so I had to ask for one, not sure how they expect you to put those large chunks in your mouth. No option of noodles they just dont have them, so white rice (its cheaper to serve), and odd veggies. We ordered the filet and they were cooked so so , I said med rare rare, and was served med, should of just went with rare, I didnt order any shrimp but had two plopped on my plate, rather gross since I dont eat seafood (good thing I wasnt allergic). O I almost forgot the seating area is so dirty and dingy do not where any nice clothes here or they will be ruined, I recommend getting the pads to sit on (yourself cause no one is there to help you) and get a few as they are paper thin and offer no cushion at all. If it wasnt for the chef being so entertaining I would have left sooner. I will not be back here ever, the worst wait staff I have ever come across !

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Good Food and decent service. The place did not appear very cleanly.