“Great Food, Poor Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sachiko's Porterhouse Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My siblings and I took our parents out for dinner for their 65th wedding anniversary at Sachiko's. We were very disappointed. Although the food was very good the service was very poor.

We had eleven at our table including my 87 year old father who has had a stroke and is disabled. After ordering our drinks we sat for 45 minutes before salad was served. Bread came in a timely manner but in the 45 minute wait no one ever came by to refill the bread basket or say anything about the long wait. The wine steward was the only attentive staff member. We ate our salads and then another very long wait before the entrees arrived. Only then did the waiter say they were short staffed in the kitchen.

When I paid our $350 bill I told the lady at the desk that we were not happy and also the owner came up and heard the story. We were polite and mannerly at all times --no causing a scene--just informing of the service. The desk clerk apologized but the owner didn't say a word.

1  Thank Lollypupon