“First time!”

Saigon Palace
Ranked #60 of 324 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Was recommended by a close friend as a MUST GO place to eat. My son and I ordered the Pho chicken soup and the beef fried rice . We split each one and there was plenty of food. LOVED IT! Very flavorful, great service by Eric. Definitely going back ASAP!!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We loved it! We placed a take-out order and it was ready in 10 minutes. We ordered chicken with vermicelli noodles (came with crushed peanuts and bean sprouts...yum), pork fried rice, and dumplings. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I decided to try a local Vietnamese restaurant for dinner in order to avoid the same picks. Boy were we pleasantly surprised. My husband left scraps on his plate because he loved it so. I had to bring a large portion of mine home because it was way too much food. You will not be disappointed after stopping by this place just passed Big Lots on Timberlake Road.

1  Thank deenchel