Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd.
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Lynchburg
Gladstone, Virginia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

The hotel is very clean and quiet. All staff of the hotel are professional and nice. The front desk employees Terri, Justin, Jasmine, Kaylyn; hotel mangers Mike and Angel are always smiling, professional, and ready to help in anyway possible. I have never had such a wonderful time and felt like I was welcome as I have in this hotel. It is a wonderful place and they help guest in everyway possible. I have been here for 2 weeks due to a house fire and I would not have wanted to be anywhere else. I would highly suggest anyone in Lynchburg, Virginia to stay here at the Extended Stay America if they want proper, polite, and respectful visits. It means so much to have the front desk speak and smile at me every time I come in or out. There is no better place that could make me feel more at ome than Extended Stay America in Lynchburg, Virginia.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Tracey – I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I am glad that you found our staff to be professional, polite and helpful during your stay with us. As well, it’s great to hear that you found your room to be clean and quiet. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My hotel room was dirty - from bottle tops under the armchair to the bathroom, this place gave me the creeps. It was not my first choice, nor my fifth, however, this property offered the only room available. Miserable hotel, but friendly staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank marikillian
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly during your stay. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am glad that we were able to meet this goal. Still, I am disappointed that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your satisfaction. I have discussed your comments with our housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen again.

Travelers are raving about these Lynchburg hotels

Chesapeake, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Booked a room for 2 nights through Hotwire; arrived to find out it was a smoking room and they had no nonsmoking rooms the first night. The stench was horrible, even with a little device on the a.c. unit that was supposed to help. I put my extra clothes in the car so they wouldn't reek the next day. The room faced the highway and I heard trucks going by all night. But the staff was super nice--they moved me the next morning to a nonsmoking room on a different floor facing the other direction and it was like a whole different hotel! Fresh and clean and quiet! One note: the free breakfast was a major disappointment. No milk, cereal or bananas. It consisted solely of coffee, hot water, oatmeal packets, cocoa packets, tea bags, apples, oranges, packaged muffins and granola bars from Sam's Club. Not a good meal for hungry teens on their way to play a soccer tournament. However, I appreciated the nice laundry room when I needed to wash uniforms between rainy games! And the staff really was kind.

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Write2You
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, January 15, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so glad that you liked the service our staff provided; however, I am very sorry that your first room had an odor and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. In response, our staff is working to eliminate the smell and we are going to keep your feedback in regards to breakfast in mind as we continue to make updates to this offering in the future.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lyn@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

I stay at the Extended Stay in Lynchburg Va on every trip to Lynchburg. The hotel is very clean and very well run. The staff has always been helpful, friendly, and very professional.This hotel is a great value.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, December 18, 2013
John - The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. We are very happy to hear that you have made our hotel your "home away from home" whenever you visit the Lynchburg area. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a great place to stay in the future.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed here for 5 days while our son took his final exams at Liberty University the first part of December. Our room was recently renovated and very comfortable. Access to cooking meals and good Internet was wonderful. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They provided us clean linens whenever we asked. We were concerned about the construction workers staying there, but we never had a problem with noise or parking.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are wonderful. The third floor is smoking but I never smelled any smoke on...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Daughteroftheking316
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you found your room to be comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

We stay here for many reasons. First, the conscience to Liberty University. The price is great & the rooms are nice sized and comfortable. Also, it is great having a kitchenette in your room. We would definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Vic - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to know that you liked our hotel's location, especially because we are so close to the University. Also, I am glad that you liked your spacious, clean room, including the kitchen.

Factoryville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights,the room was very comfortable and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful,enjoyed our stay immensely . We will be recommending this hotel to anyone asking about a place in the area.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding cleanliness and comfort of your stay.