“Great!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Market at Main

Market at Main
Ranked #5 of 310 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Market at Main serves breakfast all day and was recently named the Best Breakfast in Lynchburg by Lynchburg Living.
Lynchburg
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Market at Main had a variety of unique menu items named after local sights to see, but also had classic favorites as well. The environment is entertaining and social. Friendly staff and delicious food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank working4hisglory

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Breakfast and Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our first meal at Market at Main was late on the night we arrived in Lynchburg. We had driven in from Washington with a couple of stops on the way and were tired and hungry. Arriving there, not to long before closing, we were greeted by the friendly staff. Wanting something quick, we ordered burgers. They were delicious. Along with the accompanying fries they "hit the spot".

The next morning we returned to Market at Main for breakfast, and experienced the same courteous, friendly service, as we had the previous night. We had eggs, bacon and toast and some very good coffee. We recommend this restaurant both for its good food and its friendly staff.

• Visited May 2014
Covington, Virginia
“Pretty Good Breakfast Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband and I ate breakfast here during our recent stay at The Craddock Terry Hotel. It was a short walk from the hotel down Main Street. We enjoyed looking at the quaint shops along the way. We had a little bit of a wait at the restaurant as it was bustling. Everyone we encountered there was very pleasant. The food was really good and the service was excellent. My only complaint would be that I wished they offered a few more side choices for breakfast. The choices were fried apples, roasted red potatoes, cheese grits, toast or biscuit. Would just like to see maybe some fresh fruit as a choice, possibly gravy or hash browns. Other than that, this place is great and I do highly recommend it.

Visited May 2014
Virginia
“KILLER SANDWICHES!!!! <3 <3 <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

OH...MY....GOSH!!! Was is downtown Lynchburg yesterday checking out a wedding venue for our daughter's upcoming wedding, when she suggested we grab a bite of lunch at Market at Main. Boy, am I glad she did!!! I had the grilled pimento cheese sandwich WITH bacon (cause bacon makes EVERYTHING better.) It was the BOMB, I tell you. I love pimento cheese and this was excellent. My husband got the meatloaf sandwich with provolone cheese and homemade potato chips. He thought it was excellent!! Our daughter had the patty melt - as she says she tries to get something different each time she comes. She and her fiance pick this as their #1 go to breakfast place, as well. She says she hasn't had a bad meal yet. Our waiter was exceptional. VERY knowledgeable and helpful. Was truly a nice young man. (wish I remembered his name.) Can't wait to go back and eat here again. I want to try the sweet potato pancakes! I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great food, good value, and good atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This a great little restaurant on Main Street in downtown lynchburg. The atmosphere is pleasant and the food was flavored well. I enjoyed eggs Benedict and went with a sweet potato pancake as suggested by the server. It was delicious.

The service was very friendly and did not let my coffee cup dry up. It is a great location with the exception of parking but that is to be expected with it being downtown.

Visited May 2014