“great happy hour drinks & 6 oz sirloin”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #22 of 328 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2011

You just can't beat this place during the week, on the early bird dinners & the happy hour drinks. The 6 oz. sirloin is just enough. They have $1.99 Margueritas, that although, not the best I've ever had, but nonetheless, satisfying. It's a great deal for the money & the steaks are ALWAYS great.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Texas Roadhouse is by far my favorite chain restaurant in Lynchburg. The food is excellent. The steaks and chicken are great. The portions are huge and are a great price. The atmosphere is loud and boisterous, therefore if you like a nice quiet restaurant, this is not the place for you. The service is great and I love going to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

My husband and I really like the steaks at Texas Roadhouse. They had a Wacky Wednesday deal when we visited where you get an 11oz sirloin with 2 sides for $7.99. It was a steal! The steaks were flavorful and juicy all 3 times we went. I highly recommend their fried pickles to start with.

The atmosphere was very much like a country line-dancing barn. I like the look, however my husband wasn't crazy about the country music.

The restaurant's service has always been good, however it seems like the place is run by teenagers. Everyone was polite and friendly but it did seem odd that no one on the "front lines" appeared to be over the age of 16.

Reviewed February 12, 2011

I ate here while visiting Liberty University with our daughter. It was a good value and had a great atmosphere.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

Love everything about the Road house, from the hot rolls with cinnamon butter to the waitresses line dancing. It's great! I can order my steak, knowing it will be exactly what I ordered and more. Great value price. By far my favorite steakhouse in town!