“Always a Pleasure”
Review of La Villa Da Toto

La Villa Da Toto
Ranked #33 of 353 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Amazingly delicious Italian restaurant. I would LOVE to rate it. GREAT find in Lynchburg, Virginia. Thank you very much.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have loved La Villa since I was in high school many moons ago. Since I've moved away my husband and I don't get back much but when we do, there is usually a La Villa trip involved. Our most recent trip was over the holidays with my 2 brothers and their other-halves. They gave us a back table in their new seating addition. That was fine with us because we were exchanging gifts and didn't want to disturb anyone. It was Saturday, so they didn't have a lunch menu. It was kind of a bummer because the portions are so big it would have been nice to get a smaller dish. But everything was amazing as always. I never leave disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2013

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were staying in Appomatox and decided to make the 30 minute drive to eat here based on previous reviews. So glad we did. Our server was wonderful and recommended many dishes, took her advice and tried two of them: Chicken. Romano and Chicken Milano, both were delicious. Requested them both with grilled chicken with no problem. Breadsticks were so yummy, had to ask for more. Topped off the meal with one of the best cannolis we've ever had, and we have actually had one in Italy to compare. Popular place with locals, always a good sign. The owner was very welcoming and attentive, give this place a try.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

GREAT food! GREAT prices! AMAZING service! We keep going back because it is so amazing. A GREAT place to take your kids too!

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed August 8, 2012

In July we had a rehearsal dinner at La Villa in their private room. On such an important occasion, we wanted a good experience for the wedding party and our out-of-town guests. La Villa delivered! It is difficult to plan an event when you live far away, but the owners are experienced in this and handled everything for us. We even had two guests that had special dietary restrictions, and La Villa created meals according to their needs. All the meals were generous and delicious. One of my relatives said, "Best lasagna I've ever had!" We had three great waitresses who were not only efficient but very pleasant and eager to meet our needs. All this and at half the price of some other venues I looked into in Lynchburg. For an important event or a night out with friends and family, I highly recommend La Villa!

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I had to come to Lynchburg for a week to take a graduate course at Liberty University and wish we had discovered La Villa the the beginning of the week instead of the end (we would have come back for pizza). The food was AMAZING and I would recommend La Villa to anyone looking for REAL Italian food in this area. Upon entering, we could smell the garlic deliciousness and the owner came over to greet us. Our server was very friendly and the food came up quickly. My husband was impressed with his appetizer of the sauce and meatballs (he is an Italian man used to Long Island cooking, so that's a huge deal). I had the Eggplant parmesan and it was the perfect balance of crispy (baked, not fried) eggplant, gooey mozzarella, and amazing red sauce. He had the fettucini carbonara and devoured it. The breadsticks were great and we shared an enormous canolli for dessert. Great place, we will definitely be back when we come here for another class!
Pros: large portion sizes, quality of food, service
Cons: N/A

Date of visit: June 2012