“Great place with great food”
Review of La Villa Da Toto

La Villa Da Toto
Ranked #54 of 319 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Amazingly delicious Italian restaurant. I would LOVE to rate it. GREAT find in Lynchburg, Virginia. Thank you very much.
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I've never had a bad meal at La Villa. Their pizza is amazing and my favorite. The owner, Mike, is a real character! He is very personable and checks on all the customers, building relationships with regulars. It is a very casual atmosphere. There is a small outdoor eating area which is nice when the weather is nice.

1  Thank Lauren G
There are newer reviews for La Villa Da Toto

Reviewed March 29, 2012

La Villa was always one of my top restaurants to go to until recently. The service was unacceptable and when I asked for marinara sauce, I was told that I was eating it. I replied, this is not the sauce I had previously, they didn't care or offer any solution.
The sauce is actually orange and has no taste. The sauce previously was amazing and not sure why things changed. The staff didn't seem to care about our opinion.

1  Thank Shutupandlisten
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My wife and I order pizza there from time to time.
We don't like chains.
Good place for great local service.
Husband and wife owners.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

My hubby, my son and I had dinner at La Villa while staying in Lynchburg for a few days. We liked the atmosphere and food was fresh and good! My husband had Lazanha and it came hot bubbling :) I ordered a Chef Salad and I was surprised by how big it was! I had plain balsamic and olive oil for a dressing and I don't regret! The salad itself was very tasty and so the Lazagna. My son had kids Fettuccine Alfredo and it came with a drink and a little ice cream. Overall nice experience. We would eat at La Villa again.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Driving through Southern Virginia, my husband and I stopped here for a quick lunch. The restaurant has a pizzeria interior with comfortable booths and tables, patrons engaged in conversation, and NCAA basketball on the television. The calzone was wonderful, fresh, hot, and served with a tangy marinara dipping sauce. Portions are very generous. Our server was attentive without being intrusive, and provided an extra container of the delicious sauce to enjoy with our leftovers.