$85
$119
$129
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsthe breakfast areadrive thrutypical hiehi expressfirst floorroom was cleanliberty universitydecent locationhandicapped roomin townstayed here for a weekfree breakfaststaff personoff the highwaynice stayair conditionerstaff was friendly
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Spent one night here on a weekend getaway. It worked fine. Quick trip to the Old Town (6 to 8 minutes). Room had a little odor when we got in but quickly went away. The lady working the breakfast room the next morning was very kind and checked with people but unfortunately what she had to work with needed help. The only eggs were breakfast burrittos, bacon was poor and no other breakfast meat. Typical very crowded breakfast room. The worker at the front desk gave us a great dinner recommendation and explanations on getting around. The only thing she didn't tell me was that the internet password changes on Sunday (no wonder the net didn't work the next morning). Room fine (4 stars), breakfast (2 stars).

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank beaufordtjustice
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stayed 5 days for my husband intensive classes at LU. Our room was a king with sofa bed for my little one. Nice TV, microwave and fridge. Bed was very comfy and pillows were differentiated between soft and firm, Bathroom was clean with plenty new towels. Breakfast had hot sausage, biscuits, eggs, cereal, pastries, a pancake maker, yogurt, milk, overall nice selection. I was truly impressed with staff. From house keeping to front desk they were very helpful, kind and since I had my son with me, they would always come to say hello to him and even when he got hurt playing and could not come for breakfast, the ladies would ask about him and show sincere compassion for his little "booboo". I requested a quite room and we stayed at the 3rd floor which was really quiet. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was the fact that someone had booked a conference room that happened to be on the 3rd. Floor to "buy gold". I have to admit that I didn't like the fact that "strangers" were coming to sell their gold at the 3rd floor, next to the guest rooms. In my opinion the conference room should be away from the guest rooms to protect guests privacy and safety. Other than that We had a very nice stay and I already booked our next trip at the same hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We arrived late at the hotel. The front desk woman was vey pleasant and welcomed us with kindness. Our room was on the first floor. The room and hallways smelled fresh and the hotel was well maintained. The bathroom was clean and bed were comfortable. Neighborhood is nice and quiet. Hotel has plenty of parking even for big trucks.
The hotel is situated near all necessities. Food and shopping places are within minutes. Definitively will stay here again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 8, 2011

There is nothing special about this hotel. It has all the amenities of the Holiday Inn Express chain: moderate size room good lighting and mirrors, refrigerator, microwave, sofa, desk, moderate size bathroom, and clean and in good condition. Windows were sealed, but the climate control system draws air from outside. Even though the hotel is adjacent to a freeway, the rooms were quiet. The breakfast, included with the room charge, was adequate. Internet access was free in the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank mountainoutin
Reviewed November 1, 2011

The accomodations were very clean and comfortable, food was delicious and the staff was very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business