“It's a pretty good lunch place”
Review of RA Bistro

RA Bistro
Ranked #8 of 324 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington
Transit: Located close by and throughout downtown Lynchburg.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had the Bayou Burger medium, with fried crawfish and andouille sausage under provolone cheese. It was kind of spicy, but good, with a tasty remoulade sauce accompaniment. Wait time for food delivery is kind of slow. Either way you go on foot out the door is uphill, so you'll burn some calories.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Came here on a Thursday night with some colleagues. Made reservations that weren't necessary but you never can tell from one night to the next for the Main Street places. I've gone on Mondays and places have been packed.
It was 10 months since my last visit, and this was much improved. Hosts and servers are freindly and prompt. The new menu, only drawback, was that it was VERY hard to read. Small white print on black background. They do have an extensive and unusual martini menu.
Our group ordered drinks, and appetizers. The shrimp spring rolls were terrific and the spinach dip decent (though I think the mini-boule could've been warmed a bit - or kept wrapped to keep warm). Just seemed odd to me that it was served with corn tortillas instead of more bread and there wasn't quite enough dip for all of it. But - it was decent!
I ordered chicken alfredo which was awesome. Another ordered the Sante Fe salad and unfortunately I can't recall the third entree. But we all saved room for dessert - giant NY cheesecake which was fantastic. My stomach hurt I was so full but it was sooo tasty.
Our server went out of his way to make sure we liked our food and kept our glasses full.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was good but I felt overpriced. The "feel" of the place on our visit was chilly to say the least.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped by for an early dinner on Friday afternoon. The service was very good and the food was not exceptional, but good.
We had the crabcakes and salmon
Crabcakes were topped with shrimp and sausage with hot sauce and was very tasty
The salmon was OK, but nothing extraordinary

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Robin Alexander. I can say without a doubt that I love this restaurant. The atmosphere is very interesting inside and out. You can choose from sitting in an old warehouse or sitting beside a firepit. Everything that I have tried has been great. The chicken parmesian here is some of the best that I have ever had. The price cannot be beat for a meal this great in Lynchburg.

1  Thank Brent R