“In love with the Glam Burger.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of RA Bistro

RA Bistro
Ranked #6 of 310 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington
Transit: Located close by and throughout downtown Lynchburg.
Watertown, New York
“In love with the Glam Burger.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a server named Ashley (I believe) and she was very positive, knows the menu well, very patient and understanding especially with the undereducated complianing guests next to me.

She offered me a sample of Morse Code Shiraz from Australia and Don Miguel Gascon Malbec from Argentina. I selected the Malbec and it was fantastic.

For dinner I had the Glam Burger. It had a crispy toasted bun, very good turkey burger, clean rich juicy, needed more tomatoes, better lettuce than shredded, more alovcado and feta was a great touch. Serced with crisp light sweet potato fries.

Great music. Refreshing atmosphere.

Again I can not say enough about how much I loved this server!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MFM19

Inman, South Carolina, USA
“Good food, great bargain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Really comfortable chairs, nice atmosphere and a terrific dinner special. Appetizer, entree, and dessert for under $20! And food was great! We were very impressed.

Visited June 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great service, food good but not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here on a recent Saturday evening and were quickly seated on the patio on a lovely summer Virginia evening. Asked for, and received, a place completely in the shade. Our server promptly arrived and took our orders for drinks and made sure we had ice water and it was promptly refilled several times--I loved the fact that he was careful to ask if we wanted lemon because many servers do not ask and we do not want it and forget to mention that. The wine list was very nice and my husband ordered a local wheat beer which he really liked The food was hot. I ordered the shrimp and chicken tequila--I should have sent back the chicken as it was slightly undercooked and the shrimp was spicy (which was not mentioned on the .menu) so I wasn't particularly impressed. My husband ordered a seafood mix--forget what was called on the menu--and it included mussels, shrimp, and calamari. He said it was pretty good. So a nice place to eat on a lovely summer evening (or nice atmosphere inside too if it's cold or too hot), food's okay, and the service is SUPER!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank VirginiaTraveler014
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
“Great Evening Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went here for the very first time during Lynchburg Restaraunt week and really enjoyed the experience. The food tasted great and had decent portions. Food presentation and the waiter service was very good. The sweet potato fries were waffle fry format - they tasted great.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Richard M
Aiken, South Carolina
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

The food is very good. They have an excellent ribeye. I would also recommend the green beans, yummy, and the lemon-cilantro rice. The tables in the bar area were a little sticky but all-in-all a good place to eat.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank membernot

Been to RA Bistro? Share your experiences!