“Good food, great bargain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of RA Bistro

RA Bistro
Ranked #7 of 312 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington
Transit: Located close by and throughout downtown Lynchburg.
Inman, South Carolina, USA
“Good food, great bargain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Really comfortable chairs, nice atmosphere and a terrific dinner special. Appetizer, entree, and dessert for under $20! And food was great! We were very impressed.

Visited June 2013

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great service, food good but not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here on a recent Saturday evening and were quickly seated on the patio on a lovely summer Virginia evening. Asked for, and received, a place completely in the shade. Our server promptly arrived and took our orders for drinks and made sure we had ice water and it was promptly refilled several times--I loved the fact that he was careful to ask if we wanted lemon because many servers do not ask and we do not want it and forget to mention that. The wine list was very nice and my husband ordered a local wheat beer which he really liked The food was hot. I ordered the shrimp and chicken tequila--I should have sent back the chicken as it was slightly undercooked and the shrimp was spicy (which was not mentioned on the .menu) so I wasn't particularly impressed. My husband ordered a seafood mix--forget what was called on the menu--and it included mussels, shrimp, and calamari. He said it was pretty good. So a nice place to eat on a lovely summer evening (or nice atmosphere inside too if it's cold or too hot), food's okay, and the service is SUPER!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank VirginiaTraveler014
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
“Great Evening Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went here for the very first time during Lynchburg Restaraunt week and really enjoyed the experience. The food tasted great and had decent portions. Food presentation and the waiter service was very good. The sweet potato fries were waffle fry format - they tasted great.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Richard M
Aiken, South Carolina
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

The food is very good. They have an excellent ribeye. I would also recommend the green beans, yummy, and the lemon-cilantro rice. The tables in the bar area were a little sticky but all-in-all a good place to eat.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank membernot
Virginia
“Great food and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I went as part of Lynchburg restaurant week. It was my first time and she had been a few times before.

We sat outside on the patio and that was great because it was not crowded like most places trying to squeeze in as many tables as possible.

My wife had Chicken Marsala and I had Steak medallions over fettuccine and both meals were two of the best we have since we were on vacation.

I will add this to my list of favorites in Lynchburg and recommend anyone to go.

• Visited June 2013