“Great Evening Out”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington
Transit: Located close by and throughout downtown Lynchburg.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went here for the very first time during Lynchburg Restaraunt week and really enjoyed the experience. The food tasted great and had decent portions. Food presentation and the waiter service was very good. The sweet potato fries were waffle fry format - they tasted great.

1  Thank Richard M

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The food is very good. They have an excellent ribeye. I would also recommend the green beans, yummy, and the lemon-cilantro rice. The tables in the bar area were a little sticky but all-in-all a good place to eat.

1  Thank membernot
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I went as part of Lynchburg restaurant week. It was my first time and she had been a few times before.

We sat outside on the patio and that was great because it was not crowded like most places trying to squeeze in as many tables as possible.

My wife had Chicken Marsala and I had Steak medallions over fettuccine and both meals were two of the best we have since we were on vacation.

I will add this to my list of favorites in Lynchburg and recommend anyone to go.

3  Thank jjcoop
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The martini list is completely amazing an the menu is unique They have a fried dough(like the one at the fair) cheeseburger that looked interesting if you are into that type of food

3  Thank Heather70224
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great experience and good price for a classy place! We scheduled reservations.. seated on arrival.. great service.. good food!

2  Thank Jon_M_77