“Awesome Service, Great Food”

Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza
Ranked #1 of 324 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual dining at its finest. Waterstone fire roasted pizza is not your average pizza joint. Offering the best in fresh ingredients. Appetizers, gourmet salads, pastas, sandwiches, pizza and desserts wash down perfectly with our very own Jefferson Street Brewery draught beer or one of many one-of-a-kind martinis. Our unique atmosphere is sure to keep you coming back for more. Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week. Glutten-free pizza & pasta available.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stopped in based on a review from Yelp. I couldn't have been more pleased. The bartender Rachel was absolutely wonderful. After she found out I was from Wisconsin, she talked about things to do while in Lynchburg and made sure I had a great experience. I ordered the BLT sandwich with fresh mozzarella and it was great. My only complaint would be the soup could have just a little more seasoning. There is a wide variety on the menu from sandwiches to salads to pizzas. It is a laid back atmosphere and has a brewery above it. I had a cider at lunch which was excellent as well. If I had not had to drive, I would have definitely like to try the microbrewery's brews. I would highly recommend this place!

Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thanks for coming in and we're happy you enjoyed everything!!! Come back and see us when you're in town:)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Sat at the bar, which was crowded, but received excellent service. The Jefferson St. beers, which are brewed in the same building, were excellent. The only place to get this beer is here and at Shoemakers, although Waterstone has a much better beer selection.
The food - I had a pizza, of course, was very good. They bake their pizzas in an open oven.
I will definitely return here next time I want a good pizza with a local beer.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Our family ate here after spending the day at Amazement Square. It was really good. They offer a kid's menu with pepperoni pizza, cheese pizza, pasta with marinara or grilled cheese. Each comes with a drink and ice cream. They have an extensive pizza list along with sandwiches, salads, burgers. My husband and I shared the Wild Mushroom pizza. He said it was the second best pizza he's ever had anywhere, only second behind Lou Malnati's in Chicago. I must say the pizza was absolutely delicious. It is a nice restaurant, clean and spacious. We had a wonderful waitress. We will return.

Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you - we appreciate your review and look forward to having you back!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The place was packed, but we still didn't have to wait the estimated 20-30 minutes, it was more like 10. Well worth the wait. The pizza is amazing! It was a little tricky to find as my GPS didn't seem to get it right. But just look for the building all the people are going in and out of as the rest of the strip was pretty quiet.

Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Much appreciated - thank you!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I do not understand why this restaurant is considered the #1 in all of Lynchburg. The service is great! The pizza however, falls flat. It doesn't really taste amazing, in my opinion; just average. Also, it is a little expensive for what it is. According to the other reviews, I might need to go back and try it again, but my experience just wasn't what I would think to be the #1 in Lynchburg.