“Good Pizza, Great Salads”

Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza
Ranked #1 of 312 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual dining at its finest. Waterstone fire roasted pizza is not your average pizza joint. Offering the best in fresh ingredients. Appetizers, gourmet salads, pastas, sandwiches, pizza and desserts wash down perfectly with our very own Jefferson Street Brewery draught beer or one of many one-of-a-kind martinis. Our unique atmosphere is sure to keep you coming back for more. Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week. Glutten-free pizza & pasta available.
Newark, Delaware
“Good Pizza, Great Salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We found ourselves in Lynchburg during lunch and picked the restaurant purely based on Tripadvisor reviews. We ordered small salads and shared a pizza, all of which were very good. While the pizza was good, I was very impressed with my salad. My only complaint is that I do not live closer, as I would love to try more of their menu items.

• Visited October 2013
Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Sara - thank you!

New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic pizza and salads”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We love to go to Waterstone when in Lynchburg- the pizzas and salads are terrific- the service is great and there is a nice family style ambience.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ItaTh
Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
To our New York fan - we thank you!
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Waterstone pizza is the best in Lyncburg and some of the best anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We generally get pizza from Waterstone once a week. It is thin crust and delicious. There are a large number of different varieties to choose from and all of them are delicious. They use fresh, high quality ingredients. Waterstone has the best pizza in Lynchburg and some of the best anywhere including pizzas I have had in Italy.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ChamL
Thank you, we appreciate the great review and love that you have our pizza once a week-yum, yum!
Naples, Florida
“Great place for Craft Brew, pizza and more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

While visiting the Lynchburg area, we went with friends for an early evening meal. There were six in our party and we were seated immediately. Our server was quick, efficient, helpful (in explaining the beers and describing the food). I ordered a six-glass flight and my wife ordered the five glass. All of the beers were very good with my favorite being the Jefferson Street Amber, although the Oatmeal Stout was a close runner up. For dinner, I had the Calamari and a half size Cobb Salad. Both were very good. My wife chose a Waterstone White pizza with the addition of chicken - excellent! Everyone in our party thought that the food was above average in freshness and quality. All-in-all a great evening.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JLMcD
Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you - very happy you were pleased with everything!
Batesville, Arkansas
“YUMMY!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I stopped by on a trip from the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was marvelous. I had the Jefferson Street Honey Wheat Microbrew, which was very good. My Wild Mushroom pizza was superb: basil pesto sauce, 3 types of shrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, & goat cheese. I added chicken & artichokes. Mmmmmmm!!!!!! The Lemon-Raspberry cake with marscapone filling was quite lovely! Waitstaff friendly & attentive. Warm & cozy decor. Patio area for warmer weather.

OH, we're so very happy you had a "yummy" experience - thank you!