“Great place for Craft Brew, pizza and more!”

Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza
Ranked #1 of 324 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual dining at its finest. Waterstone fire roasted pizza is not your average pizza joint. Offering the best in fresh ingredients. Appetizers, gourmet salads, pastas, sandwiches, pizza and desserts wash down perfectly with our very own Jefferson Street Brewery draught beer or one of many one-of-a-kind martinis. Our unique atmosphere is sure to keep you coming back for more. Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week. Glutten-free pizza & pasta available.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

While visiting the Lynchburg area, we went with friends for an early evening meal. There were six in our party and we were seated immediately. Our server was quick, efficient, helpful (in explaining the beers and describing the food). I ordered a six-glass flight and my wife ordered the five glass. All of the beers were very good with my favorite being the Jefferson Street Amber, although the Oatmeal Stout was a close runner up. For dinner, I had the Calamari and a half size Cobb Salad. Both were very good. My wife chose a Waterstone White pizza with the addition of chicken - excellent! Everyone in our party thought that the food was above average in freshness and quality. All-in-all a great evening.

1  Thank JLMcD
Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you - very happy you were pleased with everything!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I stopped by on a trip from the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was marvelous. I had the Jefferson Street Honey Wheat Microbrew, which was very good. My Wild Mushroom pizza was superb: basil pesto sauce, 3 types of shrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, & goat cheese. I added chicken & artichokes. Mmmmmmm!!!!!! The Lemon-Raspberry cake with marscapone filling was quite lovely! Waitstaff friendly & attentive. Warm & cozy decor. Patio area for warmer weather.

OH, we're so very happy you had a "yummy" experience - thank you!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The Pizza is great and the salads are exceptional. My kids love this place and every time they come home we have to go here. Service is very good. The only downside is that it can be a bit loud when the place is full.

Thank you - we're very happy you enjoyed your pizza and salads! And we appreciate your mention of our service:)

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our daughter goes to a local college and every time we visit her we have dinner at Waterstone Pizza. They have so many delicious combinations of toppings and the crust is the best! They also have several different salads that are just the right size for enjoying before the pizza arrives. We also love the local beers that they serve, and you can take some home in one of their growlers.

Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Debi - thank you! We hope you took a growler home to bring back:)

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My family loves to eat at Waterstone every time we come to Lynchburg. Their pizzas and salads are great. My wife really loves the Caesar Salad.

Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Waterstone Fire Roasted Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Jim - thanks for the nice review and we're glad you're becoming a regular!