“Attentive Service and Good Food”

Milan Indian Cuisine
Ranked #41 of 328 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The one thing that has most impressed me in my many trips to Milan for both the lunch buffet and dinner has been the attentive service. I'm not sure my water glass has ever gone empty there or an empty plate has sat on the table for over a minute. The wait staff does not hover, but they certainly pay attention to the customers.

If you are not that familiar with Indian foods, like me, the lunch buffet is the best time to go. They serve a good selection of the best known Indian dishes (at least those known here in America) so you can sample and find out what you like or don't. At dinner time, the dishes are well-prepared, have a nice presentation, and are certainly plentiful. Milan also has a wide variety of breads to try.

Some of my colleagues and I usually eat lunch here once or twice a month. The bill typically comes to just under $10 not including the tip. For what you get in terms of food and service, it's well worth it.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Drove in to Lynchburg, VA and the Quality Inn host recommended the Milan Indian Cuisine for excellent Indian food. I had a Vegetable Thali with Chai. My husband had the Milan Special with a glass of red wine. We had plenty to eat and ended our dinner sharing the Kheer (included in my Thali). I eat Indian food quite often and this food was at the op. The restaurant itself was located in a "strip mall" and did not look inviting. Once I stepped in the doors all of the outer appearances disappeared. Beautiful atmosphere, friendly wait staff and very clean. It was worth going to.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great Indian food, good atmosphere. We go here often - just wish it was located somewhere other than the City of Lynchburg.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I really enjoy this lunch buffet. It includes delicious chia tea, a salad bar, all sorts of freshly prepared Indian foods with plenty of choices for vegetarians and for meat eaters and a couple of nice choices for desert. Friendly staff and clean and comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Went here with all my co-workers and LOVED it! They have a wonderful buffet at lunch and everything was delicious. restaurant was clean, service was excellent.