“Nice treat”

Dining options: Reservations
Hastings, Michigan
“Nice treat”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We visited here with some friends. The wait staff were very attentive and helpful. The cost was very reasonable. I ordered saag ghost and it was delicious. The nan was plentiful and tasty. The snack with mint chutney was also very good. I would definitely go again and i would recommend it to a friend.

• Visited February 2013

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Indian flavor at a reasonable price”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The atmosphere is very nice. just walking in the place your nose it caressed with the sent of curry. (that sounds nice doesn't it?:-D) WONDERFUL! The hubby and I like to go during lunch because they have a small buffet selection of items from their menu. Each dish has it's own distinct niceness( can I use that word?) You can have everything from soups to salad then finish with the kaheer(I was thinking of the rice pudding with cashews and raisins-hmmmmm-) This resturant is a little hidden gem in the "Burg" but definitely worth the visit again, and again, and again. We will probably go there this weekend, see ya there! :-D

Visited December 2012
“Best Indian in Town”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice spot whose interior overcomes its strip-mall location. The portions of all of the dishes that we ordered were large. The "mild" versions if the dishes that we ordered were still flavorful, and they lacked the cloying sweetness that is snottiness hidden by spicy heat. Though Lynchburg is not a bastion of sub-continent dining options, we think that Milan is its finest offering.

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Excellent Indian Food for Mid Size City”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I've eatten Indian food in the US and in London. I find this to be excellent for a city our size. I tend to eat here five or six times per year.

Visited November 2012
Roseland
“Delicious and Open on the 4th of July”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had plans on the 4th to visit another restaurant, but found that it was closed along with many other Charlottesville establishments. So, we headed to Milan. Food was delicious and the service wonderful. I'll be back!

Visited July 2012