“Excellent Indian Food for Mid Size City”

Milan Indian Cuisine
Ranked #36 of 319 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I've eatten Indian food in the US and in London. I find this to be excellent for a city our size. I tend to eat here five or six times per year.

There are newer reviews for Milan Indian Cuisine

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had plans on the 4th to visit another restaurant, but found that it was closed along with many other Charlottesville establishments. So, we headed to Milan. Food was delicious and the service wonderful. I'll be back!

1  Thank Sonya W
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is an Indian restaurant with the standard lunch buffet. The food was fair but not as good as that of the sister Milan restaurant in Charlottesville or Anokha (new-style Indian) in Richmond (both of which we rate as very good). Service (although it’s a buffet) was good in that the hostess checked on us from time-to-time and was very accommodating. Ambiance was fine and the value was fine. All very average.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Always the food is consistently very good, the owner and staff are always very welcoming,

2  Thank joe_liz902
Reviewed January 13, 2012

The service was exceptional and the food superb! I had never eaten Indian cuisine so I was a little intimidated by the menu (even with descriptions I didn't feel competent to make a decision). I finally settled on the Chili Chicken (I believe that was what it was called) and absolutely loved it. There was a green dip of some sort with pita chips they served as an appetizer that was absolutely wonderful, as well.

1  Thank rjporter1973