“Enjoyable stay”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Lynchburg
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lynchburg
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed here recently while on vacation and were very happy with the accommodations. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The living area was spacious and included an extra long couch. The included breakfast in the lobby was your standard hotel breakfast--fruit, cereal, pastries/bagels, eggs & sausage, and a couple of waffle irons. The waffles were great and they included cups of what seemed to be real maple syrup. The staff was friendly overall. They only had one person working the breakfast area so things were not always refilled quickly. Parking in front of the hotel fills up quickly, but we did not have any trouble finding a spot behind the hotel. Overall, we would stay here again if we make the trip to Lynchburg.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pecanspin17

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed there for business. Will stay there again when I return. Large rooms and very comfortable. Had all the ammenities needed. Friendly staff, decent breakfast, internet and close to my jobsite and restaurants. No complaints except maybe the price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My wife and I were in town for a few days and decided to stay at the Springhill Suites near Rt. 460 bypass. We were greeted warmly, checked in efficiently and found our room clean, nicely decorated with everything working properly. It was in the 90s but the AC kept the room nice and cool. I asked how long the hotel had been open and was told by the front desk clerk three years. I thought it had just opened as everything about the hotel looked new. I was pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was good for what it was but it wasn't like going to a decent restaurant. But I knew the kind of breakfast that would be served as I have staying in many, many hotels. Coffee was available 24/7 and was hot and good. Everyone was friendly, the place was nice and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I guess that I would say our stay was "unremarkable" and that is exactly how I would want it. No surprises, just comfort.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was the nicest Springhill suites we have ever stayed in. The hotel was clean nice modern decor and close to everything. If you can get a room on the back side of the hotel we stayed on the front side and the main road is a bit noisy.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 13, 2012

i love springhill suites and this one is no disappointment. great breakfast. clean rooms. excell wifi. friendly staff. baggage carts were there in the morning. - all good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business shortly after a recent storm. The hotel was very busy, almost booked to capacity, due to the storm and other reasons. Because of that, the service was not what I would expect for a Marriott. I attribute that to how busy the hotel was at that time. With some additional staff, I think the hotel could have dealt with all guest needs to satisfaction.
The suite I had was very large and spacious. All furnishings were in good condition. The beds were comfortable. The room had some opportunities for additional cleaning to be addressed. This may have been due to the volume of business that the staff was not prepared to handle.
I would give this hotel another try simply because of the circumstances of my stay. It is in an extremely convenient location (directly across from airport parking lot), which will generate a lot of good business in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've stayed here twice for business. Literally right outside the airport. Great staff and extremely clean rooms. This place lives up to the billing.

• Stayed: June 2012