“Perfection”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #16 of 325 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Reviewed August 15, 2013

As always, great service and quality. Very friendly staff and food cooked to perfection. Good food. Little wait.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I love Chick-fil-A for all the reasons they stand for. It's not a fast food restaurant. It's almost a full service restaurant. Bringing food to the table. Refreshing drinks. Involved in the community. I love it so much I decided to work there!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I usually don't eat fast food, but when I do, it is usually good. This branch of Chic-fil-a was gross, not disgusting, but gross. I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and the "crispy outside" fell off of the chicken.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I know during lunch hour it is busy and there is constant turn over of tables, but that is the one area this restaurant can improve. The food was hot and tasty.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Wanted to try the new asian salad. It was very good. Always enjoy coming to this restaurant. Excellent service. Laurie Z. was so polite and put fresh ground pepper on our salads, got us refills on drinks and made us feel very welcome. Better service than many other sit down restaurants!

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!