Fairfield Inn & Suites Lynchburg Liberty University
Sleep Inn(Lynchburg)
Courtyard Lynchburg(Lynchburg)
Quality Inn(Lynchburg)
1,177 results
All reviewsliberty universityfire pithot tubindoor poolintensive weekmake your own wafflesshuttle servicebagelsbusiness centerfresh fruitfront desk staffvery nice hotelroom was largei highly recommend this hotelfree breakfasteach morningup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Pleasant facility, professional staff, all necessary amenities. Nice view of Liberty University. Weather was perfect for the whole weekend.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Brian K, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lynchburg Liberty University, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Although we can’t take credit for the weather… we are glad that you included your stay with us and appreciate your comments on our pleasant facility and professional staff. Thank you!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was the second year that the USS RIch Survivor's Association met at the Wyndham Lynchburg. The staff there is so kind and considerate and the location is perfect. A special thanks to Brian Knopp for helping us with our plans. He is top notch!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

It is truly our privilege to have your WWII Veteran’s stay with us here at the Wingate… we look forward to it every year. On behalf of our staff, we thank you for allowing us to serve the members of the USS Rich Survivor’s Association. They are our heroes.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I came to the Wingate for a Liberty intensive course, as this was the hotel recommended by Liberty University Online. I found the quality of service here to be the best I have ever experienced at a hotel. The staff went above and beyond and were all very friendly! It was a fun place to stay. It could use a bit of updating for which the price seemed a little high but they made up for it in service and a nice breakfast and pool area.

I appreciate the free shuttle to the intensive class. However, the hotel is up on a hill and we had a lot of rain that week. I felt a bit trapped since I didn't have a vehicle. One night, I had to order Chinese ($15 minimum) and another night I just went to bed hungry. Most nights, I was able to find someone to ride to dinner with, so that was good. I would suggest that they offer a shuttle at least on Monday evening when you haven't met a lot of people yet, so you can get some groceries for nights when you can't find a ride or so you can pack a lunch for during class time.

It was a fun experience overall and I'm looking forward to my next intensive!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Brian K, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lynchburg Liberty University, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Thank you for providing the greatest compliment that a guest can receive: “I found the quality of service here to be the best that I have ever experienced at a hotel.” This really means a lot to our staff. We are so glad that you found the Wingate to be a FUN PLACE TO STAY. Guests like you help make the Wingate a FUN PLACE TO WORK too!

In addition to our complimentary shuttle service to/from the Lynchburg Regional Airport and Kemper Street Train Station, Liberty University does provide shuttle transportation to/from campus during the day. We will look into the possibility of adding some evening shuttle options.