“Hardees...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Wiehle, VA
“Hardees...”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The young lady who served me there today has a great future awaiting her in customer service with United Airlines -the surliest in the skies! She was very annoyed that all I wanted was a burger... no fries or soda.

• Visited May 2014

Lake Worth, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yum”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

just had chicken tenders and a diet soda but the chicken tenders were great. I'm typing some more here because I have a 50-character minimum but nothing more to say.

Visited September 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Hardees”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Best for breakfast items. The $ 5 combo special a great value.
Do not bring the food to your table as it's parent company restaurants do , not sure why they started this and stopped.

Visited October 2012
Indiana
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I have to have low carb food, and this Hardees has both a low-carb breakfast bowl and a low-carb, lettuce-wrapped Thickburger. I had the low-carb breakfast bowl twice! The bacon tasted like bacon bits, but the rest was delicious (eggs, omelet, cheese, sausage). Another day I ordered a platter and gave my kids the hash browns and biscuit (they thought the biscuit without the gravy was delicious!), but it cost more than the breakfast bowl and wasn't as filling. Overall, Hardees has great food that I can actually eat!

Visited November 2011
Lynchburg, Virginia
“I've never eaten here, but I've heard so many first-person stories about the worst customer service I've ever heard in...”
Reviewed July 17, 2008

I've never eaten here, but I've heard so many first-person stories about the worst customer service I've ever heard in the restaurant business.