“Awful Arthurs wasn't....Awful, that is.”
Review of Awful Arthurs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Awful Arthurs
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 13, 2011

What a nice restaurant. I don't know who named it Awful.
We had a nice, reasonably priced seafood dinner, fish and delicious crabcake.
But THE BEST was the soup. The chef was trying out an asparagus and mushroom soup which was up there with the best of the soups. We ate it too fast.

And the manager (I know it was late) gave us a cup to go because we raved about it.

All in all, it was a delightful experience, good food, great service and fair price.
I will go back to the Hampton Inn in Mechanicsville, just so I can eat at Arthurs.

Reviewed November 23, 2008

I'm really hoping for big things from an Awful Arthur's in Lynchburg. I've enjoyed myself at the ones in Roanoke and Lynchburg needs a lively spot like that. I hope to give a real review soon.