“Delicious! (and friendly staff)”
Review of Charleys

Charleys
Ranked #53 of 319 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We met our family here during restaurant week, so you know we got a good deal. But Charley's had more options than many restaurants for their specials, so we opted to try it. The red pepper crab soup was worth going back for a repeat only days later (We did take out for lunch later in the week). I had salmon, mashed and green beans. Everyone of our party of 5 loved their meal! Lovely sweet waitress too!! Fast service even though it was crowded. Thanks Charleys!

There are newer reviews for Charleys

Reviewed June 21, 2014

When you walk in, you feel comfortable right off the bat. Their food is amazing! I had the chicken strips after I heard they are (hand)wet-battered, the way they should be. Even the dipping sauces are made from scratch. The staff is warm and freindly, and certainly attentive. Warm atmosphere, cool people, hot, delicious food.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Charley's is the best restaurant in Lynchburg to celebrate a birthday or anniversary and cover a wide variety of tastes with local charm. From steak to fish, appetizer to dessert, everything is well prepared. Service is outstanding as well. I enjoyed dinner here so much that I had an event and used them to cater. They were 20% below my planned budget and I was concerned it would be reflected in the quality. It turned out perfect! I love this place and it's the best in Lynchburg!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I live in Florida and have enjoyed Charley's Every time I come to town for 30 years. Food is consistently delicious and the prices are very reasonable. Bar atmosphere is excellent. Great place to enjoy a meal or hang out with friends. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The one thing you can count on for Charleys is the consistancy of the food and sevice. This restaurant has been in lynchburg for a long time. It's a very popular watering hole and eatery. I don't eat there often but when I do the food and service are always great.