“Been a long time”

Ranked #160 of 334 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

It had been a while since I went to Outback and now I remember why. The food portions got smaller and the prices went up. Everything was over cooked and just wasn't good. My salad was good but very small. I have to say that the service wasn't great either. I'm just very disappointed. You would think with all the restaurant choices in Lynchburg they would try to do better! :(

1  Thank AuntTeri

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We began our evening with a call-ahead for our celebration dinner. Even though we were dining at 5pm with a call-ahead, we still had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated. Our server was sweet but she kept forgetting things. The food was only okay. I had the Salmon because it has always been one of my favorite menu choices here. My Salmon was overcooked and very dry. No lemon or the "sauce" that I am used to getting with this meal selection. Everyone at our table had an issue of some type with their meal. While this location has always been only average, this visit was far worse than any previous visit. We will most likely not return. The food was not worth what we paid, not by a long shot...

1  Thank Allison R
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We arrived with a few more in our party than expected. The wait staff was more than happy to accommodate us with a booth for our graduates. And Jason, the manager, made sure our meal was to our approval. Thanks so much for an some visit to your restaurant. We will be visiting again. And highly recommend to others. :*)

1  Thank Gwendolyn D
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Although no one in my family savors the lamb as much as I do, Outback does a great job on their Rack of Lamb. When I first started ordering it (over 15 years ago), the rack was larger than it is today (my rack had 3 double chops, but it used to have 4 double chops). A wedge salad and grilled asparagus topped off my meal. My wife and son both had the Outback Special (one was a 6oz and one was a 12oz - you can guess who had the 12oz). They both had grilled asparagus and my son also had a wedge salad while my wife enjoyed a baked sweet potato. Service was Excellent!

1  Thank CDRJJC
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Good service but if I am paying for steak and lobster with a decent glass of wine, I expect more. The lobster was way overcooked and barely edible. Filet average at best. Coppola wine was best part with a generous serving. Chopped Pecan salad was good. Overall fair at best.