“I wish I could come here for lunch EVERYDAY!!!!”
Review of Sundae Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Wow!!! This place is the BEST!! for lunch I always have the chicken nuggets, and for dessert I get a different ice cream every time!! The ice cream is the best!! It's also very affordable too!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Have been to Sundae Grill twice in the last month. First trip, husband and sons had hamburgers and fries and I had an egg salad sandwich. Don't expect homemade fries but the burgers were good. My egg salad was homemade and wonderful. They serve it on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays. Topped off meal with a chocolate ice-cream soda made with vanilla ice-cream and chocolate syrup. Soda was just like they made in the old drugstore days! We returned for three more sodas yesterday and they were of the same quality. Restuarant has every kind of sundae you can imagine!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is one of the places I always need to eat at when visiting Lynchburg. It has a pleasant atmosphere, fantastic food, and the staff always seems to be in a good mood.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

any flavor you can think of. Nice seating. All windows and palor apeal.

Clean

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Sundae Grill is a solid burger and ice cream joint, with a good range of burger choices and a great selection of ice cream. The owner is usually working and always willing to stop and talk, but the the service is frequently slow and sometimes painfully slow. Our most recent visit took nearly two hours for burgers and fries and ice cream for the kids. This was partially a manpower problem, but it also seemed like a training issue. 20 minutes from drink order to drink delivery is a big problem, especially when children are waiting. While our last visit was particularly bad, unfortunately it isn't the only time we've had slow service. We'll go back often for ice cream but it will probably be a while before we risk sit down service again.