“Really Terrible.”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
United States
“Really Terrible.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The service here could hardly be any worse. Even on a Saturday night on the patio, there was no bartender in sight for periods of 10 to 15 minutes.

There is never enough parking.

They do not show important sporting events and are likely to just show SportsCenter. Baffling.

Truly the worst Buffalo Wild Wings in the continental United States.

• Visited June 2012

Forest
“I love the wings, but the service is slow.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I usually eat here during lunch with my co-workers. I don't know what the deal is, but it seems like it takes forever for a waiter to get drink orders and by the time he/she gets over to serve us, we are ready to order. We usually get good meals, but sometimes, the wings are tough and they don't have enough sauce on them . Our waiters and waitresses usually forgets the celery and dressings.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank BelieveItWhenISayIt
EUROPE
“Good Food and Good Service”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Good Food and Good Service! Staff is wonderful! Will definitely go back!

Lynchburg, Virginia
“dont waste your time bc your waitress will”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

the only reason you should go to this restaurant is to watch a pay per view event if you dont have cable. the service is horrible even on slow periods like weekday afternoons. a few weeks ago 3 friends and myself went here to eat for my friends birthday our waitress was truly horrendous i am a waiter my self and i would never do some of the things she did my friend asked the waitress for a sweet tea the waitress said okay and then turned around and sat at a table right behind us and had a conversation with them for 30 mins it took 10 mins to get our drinks 30 for a refill 25 or so for an appetizer to arrive and around 45 mins for our food which was cold when it arrived. as a waiter i usually will be more understanding then most when it comes to service bc i know how tough it can be some times, however, this was the one time i have stiffed my server sitting for 30 mins when asked to get a refill shows you dont care about earning any money so im not going to leave you any. save your self some money and get a better cooked meal and service go to bob evan's its not that busy most of the time the waiters are prompt and your meal arrives within 25 mins of your order at max usually its around 5 mins. the atmosphere is the only drawback of bob evans with the radio playing oldies and most of the customers look like they could stroke out and die at any moment it can be a little depresing but the food is great and so is the service two out of 3 managers actually seem to care and will do anything they can to make your visit enjoyable the 3rd manager i can say ive never seen do anything but sit on his butt

• Visited February 2011
Concord, Virginia
“I will not waste my money there again.”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

A group of us went to BWW for a birthday celebration and all eight of us were very disappointed with the quality of food. The service is very slow and the wings were small and cold by the time they arrived. We did complain but management did not seem to care.

Upon leaving we did get to see a fight which was the icing on the cake as it is apparent this place is nothing more then a beer joint with a fancy name. I would not recommend BWW for families or older patrons.

1 Thank Skeeter34