“Small, but good food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Cozy restaurant and really good Italian food in the mountains. You'll not go wrong. Great prices too.

There are newer reviews for Vito's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed August 6, 2012

we LOVED the food at Vito's: fresh, authentic Italian, friendly service, very reasonable prices. the place was packed both times we were tehre and I'm not surprised - seems liek the local hagnout, very friendly feel. We'll go back!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I came in around 830 yesterday and ordered. The atmosphere was pleasant and the people were very nice. The pizza I ordered tasted decent and the salad was tasty. If i were to just critique one thing it would have to be the pizza. The pizza was a little too thick. If the pizza sat for too long there would be a pool of grease on top and the dough would be soggy. All in all i enjoyed the place.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Large variety and we ate there several times. Have lots of italian food but a large variety of other options as well. Prices reasonable, good service, and good wine.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Vito's is a favorite restaurant for my family. We live nearby and eat there at least 3 times a month. Don't judge the food by the simple, nondescript building. I've never tried anything I didn't like and the pizza is awesome! I have friends who often drive over an hour to eat here. The restaurant is clean with a casual atmosphere and loved by the locals. You can dine in or take-out. The waitstaff are friendly and service is great. The owner is often behind the counter throwing pizza dough or in the kitchen coming-up with a special dish. The restaurant is easily accessible from route 29. When traveling south it's on the right just pass the only stoplight in Nelson County.