We enjoyed our stay at Stone Manor! We stayed in the East Wing suite (which was quite small) and we were disappointed that we had no way of controlling the temperature. With the windows facing the sun, the room was quite warm during the day and night, and the ceiling fan wasn't nearly enough to cool it down. Other that that, Beth and Spencer were very accommodating, we enjoyed our breakfast, and our night in the country!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by fifty vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own chickens and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Stone Manor Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast