A friend and I had the opportunity to escape the city and stay at this amazing B&B in Lovettsville recently. I felt like I was in a European castle - such was the architecture, design, decor, and hospitality. We were, indeed, treated like royals. Spencer and Beth were simply lovely, and they could not have been more hospitable and fun to be around.
The rooms, the beds, and especially the bathrooms - are nothing short of decadent! Fine linens, pillow tops and memory foam graced the beds. The palatial bathroom included a 10-spray shower, an en-suite jacuzzi, separate w/c, and homemade, scented to your preference soaps! At this stage in life, it's hard to find a place that pampers more than my own home - but this delightful inn fills the bill, for sure!
We had the opportunity to be the first to sample their newly approved wine-tasting fare - what a fun evening it turned out to be! My favorite thing about staying in B&B's is getting to meet and connect with new folks, and Stone Manor's guardians were grand company. The next morning, we were treated to a delicious six-course breakfast. When they say it's "coma-inducing", they're not joking...FYI. Mmmmm, it was wonderful!
I will be returning to this fabulous escape from the city again, and again. I can't wait to go back and explore the nearby wineries and other area attractions. Being only a half hour from my house - it's such a short trip to an area that "feels" completely different. I loved being surrounded by nature and having that other-worldly country feel...virtually in my own back yard.
5 Stars, hands down.....and HIGHLY recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast