The accommodations at Stone Manor are just as described on the website. The hosts are so welcoming, friendly and accommodating and made us feel special. We were welcomed with a glass of wine while being shown around the manor and our room included a bottle of wine, a nice touch. The entire place is lovely!
Breakfast is really amazing--6 courses of delicious food--all home made. Don't miss this!
There are many wineries in the area and Harper's Ferry is only 20 minutes away. The countryside is pretty and the area is peaceful. We are returning soon as it was a terrific getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by fifty vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own chickens and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Stone Manor Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast