We stayed in October '07 for my friends wedding. He found it on the internet, what a score. The weddding was awesome. the place is unbelieveable....
We flew down from MA into BWI about an hour flight and hour drive to Stone Manor.
We came back as soon as we could, Feb '08. It was better than before, I booked 3 nights in April and October.
For me it's less expensive than driving to the Cape and more relaxing than a weekend at the spa.
The owners Beth and Spenser make this dream come true....
I know it sounds like I'm trying to sell you something but this place is unbelievable. If you don't believe me, just call there...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast